Sigh...
Me

Emily
21
UK


I love..

My lovely family
Chris
Matey's
Wine
Nintendo
Music of many types
Anime
The 80's
Pub Quizzes
Winning
Being a geek.


Links

MySpace
FaceBook


Favourites

Mint Choc Chip.
Pink Trainers.
Lisa Simspon.
Hot chocolate.
Inside.
When it's raining.




Support

Free the West Memphis Three




Thursday 18 January 2007
I always watch this show, My Super Sweet Sixteen. It gives me a smug feeling that while I only went to the cinema and McDonald's for my sixteenth, and I will never be able to afford a £50, 000 birthday party, I will never be that spoiled, stupid or ungrateful.

If I had a kid that rude it would feel the back of my hand! Anyway Java went well despite nearly being sick all night before it, and having feverish nightmares about java, and new computers shaped like animals (I am mad I know). Now I feel a bit better so it's all good.


Em [ 12:18 ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home