Sigh...
Me

Emily
21
UK


I love..

My lovely family
Chris
Matey's
Wine
Nintendo
Music of many types
Anime
The 80's
Pub Quizzes
Winning
Being a geek.


Links

MySpace
FaceBook


Favourites

Mint Choc Chip.
Pink Trainers.
Lisa Simspon.
Hot chocolate.
Inside.
When it's raining.




Support

Free the West Memphis Three




Thursday 18 January 2007
Celebrity Big Brother - It started like it was going to be boring as everyone seemed quite reasonable. Then - enter the Goodys. I think Donny Tourette had the right idea when he pegged it over the wall saying "I'm not going to be a servant for a retard and her family". Any respect I had for Jade Goody as a "celebrity" (which was based on pity due to her big brother experience part one) has gone and I'm sure most other people in this country who aren't racist feel the same. Jo is a washed-up ugly dog, and that Danielle is so thick it's like she's been lobotomised. The girl is terminally stupid. She accused Shilpa of not being able to speak English properly, ha! As well as having a scouse accent thicker than her, the retard can barely construct a sentence "I have never lived in a squalor". I think the real problem is nobody is sticking up for Shilpa, which is as bad as bullying her. Channel Four won't even admit anything is wrong with all this and will be secretly clapping their hands that this is attracting mega publicity for their show. The real sad thing, I think is that we tolerate people like these bullies as celebrities; vacuous, slutty, ugly (inside and out), lazy people are exalted. They are all famous for nothing. Now at least they will be famous for being ignorant racists and hopfully that will polish off the remains of their pitiful careers.


Em [ 13:50 ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home