Sigh...
Me

Emily
21
UK


I love..

My lovely family
Chris
Matey's
Wine
Nintendo
Music of many types
Anime
The 80's
Pub Quizzes
Winning
Being a geek.


Links

MySpace
FaceBook


Favourites

Mint Choc Chip.
Pink Trainers.
Lisa Simspon.
Hot chocolate.
Inside.
When it's raining.




Support

Free the West Memphis Three




Saturday 13 January 2007
A - Age: 21

B - Band listening to right now: Gossip

C - Career: I'd like one!

D - Drink or smoke: Drink.

E - Easiest person/s to talk to: Chris.

F - Favorite song/s at the moment: Ummm. Music is my hot hot sex - CSS

G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Bears!

J - Junk foods you like:All of them :S

L - Longest car ride ever:From Hartlepool to Manchester (to sit an exam), then from Manchester to Leeds festival (it took so long cos of the traffic).

M - My favorite Sport/s: Does perving on footballers count? Ok hockey.

N - Number of relationships you've had: Ummm 1 big one, a few pissy ones.

O - One wish you have: The euromillions, baby!

P - Phobias: I dont think I have any lol I have a recurring dream where I have a phobia, but I don't have it in real life, hmm weird.

Q - Favorite Quote: "Your a very stupid boy, Thompkinson, building icebreakers like this"

R - Reason to smile: I have loads : )

S- Song: Haven't we had this question?

T- Time you woke up: 9.33

U - Unknown fact about you: Ummm... I am actually 6'2'', I just walk around with shoes on my knees...

V - Vegetable/fruit you hate: Cabbage - urgh urgh urgh

W - Worst habit: Worrying.

X - X-rays you've had: 1 on my leg and about 5,000 on my teeth.

Y- Yummy food/s: Most of them :S

Z- Zodiac sign: Taurus.


Em [ 15:12 ]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home